Diana & Matthew's Wedding in Boothbay Harbor

Diana and Matt had a wonderful wedding at the Our Lady of the Sea Catholic Church in Boothbay Harbor and their reception at the Newagen Seaside Inn in Southport.  About a third of my weddings were in Boothbay in 2007!   I really love the area as the scenery is so beautiful. 
I cannot say enough about Jason Schlosser and his team at the Newagen Inn. Their very cooperative and everything is always in place for a perfect wedding.  They truly cater to making sure every detail is in place.  Jason, do you know who made the cake for their wedding?  It's the best wedding cake I've ever tasted!  I would love to know the baker so I can order a cake for my wife and family:-)

Tim Riley of Riley Photographic is always fun to work with as he always comes up with new and unique ways to photograph.  He has a creative eye and definitely an artist behind the camera. I have to thank him as he is always watching my whereabouts and makes certain I get my shot! 

For years I've attended the Portland Bridal show and DJ Mark Sawyer was always stationed next to my booth and we finally were able to work together again.  Always a pro and folks were dancing!  Just what I want to see for the video!  I noticed how the Bride was occasionally making requests and Mark was always on top of his game.  I don't think the dance floor got a break all night.  I know folks were having such a good time after the reception that they moved into another building to keep the evening alive. 

Thank you Matt and Diana for having us record your wedding in HD.  I couldn't see this wedding recorded otherwise.  The weather, location and the Bride and Groom were excellent to capture on video.  I've actually used the "Movie Preview"  clip of their wedding as part of my HD wedding demo since January.  This is a dramatic preview and I had fun putting it together. I chose the music myself and it is different than music any Bride and Groom has chosen before. I wanted something different with impact!  Hopefully it will inspire viewers to see more. Hit the PLAY button below and enjoy.  

www.rileyphotographic
www.newagenseasideinn.com
www.djmarksawyer.com
www.ViaVisionProductions.com


No comments: